Reasons to stay at a hotel or motel for an extended amount of time.
My boyfriend and I are staying at a motel right now. We will most likely be staying here for quite a few months. Here are some good reasons to stay at a motel and not rent an apartment or house.
- Don’t have to buy furniture. If you want to stay somewhere a few months or just moved and don’t have time to shop for furniture it is nice to stay somewhere that already has furniture.
- Don’t have to buy toilet paper or tissues. The motel we stay at stocks the room with these items.
- Room gets cleaned on a regular basis. At the motel we stay at their is a cleaning lady who comes in every few days and cleans our room.
- Don’t have to pay a security deposit or worry about getting it back when you leave. When staying in a town for a short time it is nice to not have to worry about a security deposit.
- Next to lots of places to shop and eat. The motel we stay at is by a lot of restaurants and stores which is nice because we can walk to them when the weather is nice.